quotable kids

keeping track of the cute things my kids say each day

Monday, January 30, 2006

Maggie Strikes Again

I have posted about my daughter's genius for getting her brothers to play things she would like. Well, she has done it again. She has adapted the girlhood favorite "tea party" for the boys by calling it "meeting". One of their favorite things to play is "meeting". Maggie sets the table. They put their stuffed animals on the bed (these are their children who stay up in the bed during the meeting). They take turns singing a song (apparently they think we do a karaoke thing or something for staff caregroup). Then they eat snack. Soooo cute! I am happy they view meetings as a fun thing.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:05 PM, Blogger Karen Hevesy said…

    I'm all for karaoke at caregroup!!

     
  • At 5:12 PM, Blogger Danielle said…

    Totally! A great form of mordifying pride and building fellowship. :)

     
  • At 11:46 AM, Blogger Zoanna said…

    Very cute. I like the stuffed animals staying in their beds part. I am not so sure the "meeting" would look like that here! Girls sure do learn fast how to communicate with men by growing up with boys, that's for sure. I learned the hard way: got married.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home