quotable kids

keeping track of the cute things my kids say each day

Saturday, July 02, 2005

playing house star wars style

My daughter is a genius. I know this isn't as short as my usual quotables, but this is something I want to remember. Back to Maggie; she finally figured out a way to get the boys to play house with her. She pretends they are Anakin Skywalker and she is the mother. So with the adaptation of allowing Anakin a few spins around in his space craft, it pretty much looks like your regular playing house situation.

She even has them giving her kisses goodbye, calling them sweetie, and telling them it is time for bed. When Caleb...oh, excuse me...Anakin, asked if he could go outside, she said, "No sweetie, you need to get dressed first." (good thinkin' little mama). Right now, even as I type she just told him he needed to go in the back room for a spanking (he was disrespectful). He said, "they don't give spankings in Star Wars." Well, she can ride her little "control mecca" wave while it lasts. I still say the whole thing is genius.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:05 PM, Blogger Libby said…

    truly genius! I hope I have a little girl that is as smart as Maggie. Perhaps I'll ship mine over so they can learn from the best! Thanks for the comic relief. I never tire of reading about your kids.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home