quotable kids

keeping track of the cute things my kids say each day

Monday, January 16, 2006

new uniforms

My sons are increasingly getting into football. They inform me of who is in the playoffs, who they hope will win, etc. I try to be interested - I think they like knowing something I don't...but anyway. Yesterday my son Caleb decided he would bring it to my level. He said, "hey mom, the bears got new uniforms. They're orange. You'll really like them." (He then told me he would route for them if they wore their new uniforms. If the didn't, he would route for the opposing team.) I am destined to like this football thing, huh. At least if they keep chaning the uniforms, there will be something worthwhile to look at.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:51 PM, Blogger Karen Hevesy said…

    Ethan said some kind of sentence informing that if the Raven's did a certain move I thought they should, it would cause a "safety" I was like, is that good or bad? The extent of my football knowledge is that I like the Raven's purple uniforms much more than the black ones

     
  • At 2:59 PM, Blogger Kristin said…

    I think its funny that your son knows what you would be interested in when it comes to football! At least he has picked up on that!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home