quotable kids

keeping track of the cute things my kids say each day

Monday, January 02, 2006

Ties in the Offering Basket

My boys were wearing ties for the service on Christmas Eve. They never wear them, so it was a fun novelty. Jason was on stage leading the congregation in giving tithes and offerings. He said the usual, "...put the tithes in the offering basket as it goes by..." When the basket came to our aisle Caleb turns to me and said, "Daddy said we are supposed to put our ties in the offering basket." It took me a minute and I began laughing uncontrollably. I know the ushers were concerned.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:46 PM, Blogger Kristin said…

    Haha! I probably would have started wondering if I saw your boys start taking their ties off in the middle of the service!

     
  • At 9:17 PM, Blogger Zoanna said…

    Oh, that's so funny. I told Stephen and Sarah about it. They were rolling.

     
  • At 8:43 AM, Blogger Suzanne said…

    TOO funny!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home