quotable kids

keeping track of the cute things my kids say each day

Monday, May 30, 2005

What were you thinking?

This isn't a quote, but I wanted it on the record.

I came around the corner to behold Joshua with shoe boxes on his feet at the top of the steps. He was on the top step with the box half over the edge getting ready to "ski" down the steps. Thank goodness I caught him before he took his little trip down the "mountain". What in the world was he thinking? These boys are committed to shortening my life.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:19 AM, Blogger Zoanna said…

    And we're committed to taking the fun out of theirs, right?

    Why is that boys try these acts of derring-do right before major (and expensive) family vacations? It's almost as if it should go on my checklist:
    -pack the toiletries
    -kennel the dog-
    -leave a key w/ neighbor
    -take Ben,Stephen, or Joel to ER

     
  • At 9:28 PM, Blogger Jamie Dawn said…

    "These boys are committed to shortening my life."
    Or their own! We moms have to be on duty all the time!

    I hope your Memorial Day was lovely. We ate BBQ ribs, side dishes and desserts. I'm stuffed.

    My daughter started with just a basic template and then made the additions and changes. She's really a wiz when it comes to all things computer. She got those skills from her daddy.

    I hope Joshua cuts down on the stunts a bit.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home