quotable kids

keeping track of the cute things my kids say each day

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Pastor Peter Parker

I was explaining to the boys that we are going to have a guest speaker at church this morning named Mr. Dave Harvey (from the Sovereign Grace leadership team). Caleb then said, "Mom, do you wish Peter Parker (his mild obsession) would preach?" I said, "you mean, John Piper (my mild obsession)?" "Oh yeah, is that his name?" But wouldn't it be every seven year old's fantasy that the preacher was really Spider man in disguise?

2 Comments:

  • At 6:14 AM, Blogger Zoanna said…

    Dave Harvey probably wished he could leap tall caves in a single bound. Wait! That's Superman, not Spiderman. Oh well. They both wear some red, huh?

     
  • At 8:20 AM, Blogger Abby Cannon said…

    I think Jack would love Peter Parker to be out guest speaker. He would only think he was cool if he was in his nifty costume, though.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home