quotable kids

keeping track of the cute things my kids say each day

Friday, May 20, 2005

Hot Together Wormy

We just came back from the Spring Concert for the church school. (My niece and nephew did a great job, of course!) One of the songs Sierra's class sang is a worship song that goes like this:

You're altogether lovely,
Altogether worthy,
Altogether wonderful to me.

But not in Maggie's world. She was singing it like this when we got home:

Hot together wormy
Hot together love me
Hot together love me and my God.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:36 PM, Blogger Jamie Dawn said…

    Hey, don't knock it. Everyone worships in his or her own way.

     
  • At 6:40 AM, Blogger Abby Cannon said…

    I thought she said: "Am I God". She is so precious and always singing her little heart out!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home